Friday, June 6, 2008

I will be out of the office....

I will be out of the office the week of June 7-14th. If you need me, you can call my assistant. Hee-Hee... I like to pretend that I'm a high profile lawyer taking a much needed vacation to Hawaii, staying at the Four Seasons...all inclusive and paid for by my company! But in all actuality, I'm a stay at home mom of three, about to lose my mind or beat my children...headed to good ol' Holden Beach for a week, staying in a cute beach cottage where we'll cook bacon for breakfast and mac n cheese for dinner! Ha! This will be our 4th annual Getz siblings beach week minus Kira and Jon plus the mom in law. It is a totally relaxing week where I will either be in my bathing suit or pajamas. I will not leave the house for 7 straight days. I plan to nap everyday, play on the beach with my 3 sand fleas and hopefully laugh my head off the entire week. I hope to forget about all of you and the phone and the computer and the laundry and the doctors visits and tonsils and adenoids and cooking and anything that reminds me of my stressful/wonderful life back home. So, don't call me unless you won the lottery and you want to send me to the Four Seasons, Hawaii. I hope to come back re energized and ready to take on this long hot summer with 2 three year olds and a rising 1st grader..... Goodbye for now........

2 comments:

Heather said...

have a great trip!

Beth said...

we're back from Florida! Hope you guys had a blast in NC... CALL ME!!!