Monday, June 2, 2008

Making their FIRST model

Travis waited his whole life for this moment...helping his sons make their first model airplane. They LOVED it...especially Travis. He kept saying, "Take more pictures of us doing this!" What a special day!





Check out the bearded man...he finally shaved it off this weekend...Hallelujah!


2 comments:

Beth said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE all the posts and especially the photos. Esp. the one of Travis's beard. :)
The kids look great... I never would've known they had surgery last week. Glad you all survived it! I can't wait to see you all... hopefully next month. What sizes are the kids wearing now?

MoD said...

Travis looks more like his dad with the beard. Makes him look older. Nice to know he can grow a good beard, but I'm with you C - keep it shaved! Looks like the boys are in good shape after all of the poking and prodding they've been through.