Emma and I took off for Columbia on Friday to see the new baby! (And yes, bev, elliott, clara and mom!) He is PRECIOUS! Still in that newborn coma where he sleeps 23.5 hours a day. Here are some sweet pictures!
The 3 Getz boys had a good weekend. Travis took them to 2 museums. That is NOT one of my favorite things to do. He took them to church today and then to see the movie SPEED RACER! Better him than me! I think he was surprised at how grown up they've gotten...he said they were very well-behaved!
5 comments:
how precious! We are off to meet baby Alice on Thursday...can't wait! HOw did the boys like the movie? WE were worried it was too old? Did they do okay?
H
He's adorable! I can't believe how much Emma looks like you in those pictures Christy. It was nice for you and Emma to do a girly trip together.
Carly
I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!! Little Christian is so sweet and edible!
Emma is such a beauty, too! And Clara.... soooo cute! I want to see EVERYONE when we come visit!
Emma is such a natural holding the baby. Send her on up to Fairfax for some babysitting duty whenever you want :)
Post a Comment