There once was a family of five, who were trying to stay alive! But the dad lost his hair, and the children would not share, and the mom could barely survive!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Free at Last, Free at Last!!!!
The day finally came...the boys started Kindergarten!!! And Emma started 3rd grade??? On Sunday we had a back to school party with cupcakes and a bike ride to the school playground. I officially have elementary age children????? I can't believe we all survived 5 years of twins at home. Charlie was up and dressed at 6:59 and standing in my room ready to go. I made them pack their own lunches, they had a good breakfast and we all set off on our bikes for school. Everyone was happy and after a quick goodbye...that was all she wrote. I didn't cry, I just stood there dumbfounded. Graham announced at dinner that he didn't have to go to the principal's office...I guess we're off to a good start. Now, I need a hobby:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment