There once was a family of five, who were trying to stay alive! But the dad lost his hair, and the children would not share, and the mom could barely survive!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Summertime is here!
It's officially summer at the Getz house. The boys are out of school and we are having so much fun just being at home. Something magical happened when they turned 4! There are less tantrums and fights and more snuggling and sharing. Emma has 7 days of school left!!! I can't believe she will be in 2nd grade. She'll have 4 weeks of summer and then it's back to school. She has started swimming for the neighborhood swimteam. Although it's been a rocky start for her, she's finally diving in and becoming a strong swimmer. She was voted the Hammerhead of the week which makes her even more excited to swim. So, everyone here at the Getz house is gearing up for a fun summer TOGETHER! More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad I'll be around for some of it! Tell Emma how proud I am of the Hammerhead of the week! Wow! I be the boys have grown. Love, Me
You get blogger of the month award. I love to read new blogs and I seem to be able to keep up more with you and yours than, well I won't mention names. Sounds like a full summer for you. Could the mystery plant be cucumber or zucs or watermelon. Looks like a viney one. You could make pesto with that lovely basil and I bet the kids would love it (maybe no since it's green). It is Gwen and Owen's favorite food - pasta with pesto.AL
Post a Comment