
I'm not going to blabber on and on about how I can't believe my baby is 7 and where has the time gone and she'll be driving before we know it and she won't need me soon and she'll be leaving for college before we know and boohoo I can't believe this is happening to ME!!!OK...so I'm a little bit devastated. So anyways my big girl wanted a Beauty Salon Party so we rented the clubhouse and transformed it into Salon Getz ! All the girls had a blast and so did I! We had lunch with her on her actual birthDAY and took in cupcakes. She was soo precious!








2 comments:
I can't get over that my little Emmaolialaschmala Bear is 7! Oh My Goodness!
I have to get down there this summer! In the meantime, please give tons of belated xoxo from Bethioli & family!!!
How did she get so big between 4 & 7 years! I'm so looking forward to spending time with her in July. Love, MOMjNana
Post a Comment