Thought you might be wondering why Emma didn't attend Camp Getz...well, she spent the week at Camp Aunt Bev's in SC with Granny Jo, Clara and Christian. For those of you that know Aunt Bev, you know that her camps entail exercise and nutrition and general healthy living. I've had reports daily on how good Aunt Bev's fruit is, that Emma is eating avocado, grilled chicken is yummy at Aunt Bev's....you get the picture. I also got the report that Emma has enjoyed having a break from watching cartoons. Well, she better be ready to get on that couch when she gets home because we do not support all that fresh air hogwash! My angel is coming home tomorrow...we have not seen her in two weeks! She starts theater camp on Monday...Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and that you get Aunt Bev's homegrown asparagus in your Easter basket!!!
1 comment:
Christy, I am exhausted just READING about Camp Getz; I can't imagine living through it! The boys obviously had a wonderful time...You are brave:)
Post a Comment