Friday, April 10, 2009

Camp Getz...Day 6...Campers Exhausted!









Campers spent a special day with Camp Counselor, Travis. He had the day off from work. I was elated to sleep in today...my hubby is so sweet to me! After a morning spent playing with toys, Travis put together the new GEO-TRACK set given to us by a neighbor. OH MA GA!!! My boys have loved playing with these at Zach's house, so having their own set...they were jumping up and down! Ethan layed down for a nap while the boys played. Travis let the boys play Lego's on the "third floor" ...Ahhhhhhh! The boys think daddy's "third floor" is a magical, sacred place. When Fa-Fa woke up, the campers went to McDonald's for happy meals and playing in the "Area", as Graham calls it! Campers were in desperate need of baths...Travis handled that and had to head back to work to make up some hours he took off this week...thank you Travy! Well, as you can see from the following pictures, after 6 days at Camp Getz the boys are exhausted. I asked Zach if he was ready to go home and he replied, "one more day, sissy! " I'm surprised he didn't say..2 more minutes, sissy! All in all, the week was fun, crazy, loud, silly and exhausting. I love my sweet nephews and am happy I've made so many memories with them.

2 comments:

MOMjNana said...

Sweet, sweet photos. Let me know how today goes. They may miss each other after the separation! Is there an Easter Egg Hunt planned?
Love and a blessed Easter to all,
MOMjNana

Beth said...

So you know that Adam is joining Camp Getz next spring, right? :o)

Miss you all... we're home... have TONS of updates for you... sorry I didn't call; I lost my cell phone on day one; buying a new one tomorrow.

Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Easter with the family... can't wait to see the pics!