There once was a family of five, who were trying to stay alive! But the dad lost his hair, and the children would not share, and the mom could barely survive!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
My BIG GIRL!!!!
Emma came home from school today and said, "Mom, can I get a new backpack for first grade?" I said, "Yes, of course, but why?" She used her best grown up voice and said, "Mom, I'm past the Hello Kitty stage. For 1st grade, I'm going to be in the Hannah Montana stage!" My little girl who not long ago left the nest for Kindergarten, my little girl who rode away from me for the first time on that big ol' school bus....she is in a new "STAGE!" I guess the next stage will be cell phones and text messages, driver's license and boyfriends, dorm rooms and toga parties....OK, Ok....I've regained my composure. Anyways, here's to little girls growing in bigger girls! Happy Life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's my little niece 'sniffle, sniffle'... so grown up :)
Post a Comment