Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Mother's Day gifts from the boys!




Well, today Graham and Charlie brought home a present. The teacher told them to give it to mommy and say, Happy Mother's Day. I waited to see what they would do when we got home. Graham got his out and said Happy Mother's Birthday and Charlie just said...It's my birthday. So, they unwrapped them and were so excited to see themselves. The boys are sooo confused about the whole birthday thing. They think every present is for them and that everyday is their birthday. They get so excited that I just go along with it. I substituted in Charlie's class today and was curious to see how he acted in school. He is such a typical boy! He played well with others but when we were in music class...he was a space cadet. He was in his own happy Charlie world. It cracked me up!

1 comment:

Beth said...

you didn't tell me you subbed today! that's SO cute about their birthday confusion. it probably didn't help that i sent their present a week late! beautiful mother day photos, by the way!