Monday, May 5, 2008

Charlie is potty trained!!!






Charlie has potty-trained himself. I had nothing to do with it! He just started going to the bathroom all by himself. (We do give him a lollipop for Poo-Poo) As for Graham, he just can't be bothered by getting up and using the potty. I have not declared...POTTY TRAINING BOT CAMP... but I guess I should soon. As you can see from the pictures, Charlie has found a special way to sit on the potty...I guess he's used to that position. The other pictures are of the boys modeling their new Lightning McQueen underwear. Graham decided to show you his flexibility too.

3 comments:

bballgirlcaroline said...

Hey Christy- hold your horses about the birds. Just because you posted like 8 things in 2 days doesn't mean I need to catch up. We were kidless this weekend so we went to the beach. Oh, and you need to update the age of your boys in the intro.

Carly

Heather said...

YEA CHARLIE!! I am so proud of him...that is our goal with miles once school is out! He's almost there, but I'm LAZY!
Heather

Getz Gang said...

For the record, those are Buzz Lightyear underwear. In a few years the boys will have Christy brainwashed regarding all the various super heros and science-fiction characters and we won't have any more 'mistaken identity' incidents like this!

--T