Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Emma's Birthday Party






Today we had Emma's "High School Musical" Birthday PArty! The party started off with 11 kids coming home on the bus with her...plus Graham, Charlie, Kira, Jon, Zack and Ethan. The kids played, ate pizza, ate cake and opened presents. It was great bc it was SHORT! from 4 to 6pm and it was easy...I did NOTHING! So , here are some pictures of the festivities! PS...the cake turned out pretty odd???

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!!! I can't believe you are 6!! Agree the cake was unique, but you didn't have to make it, so that is always a plus!

Beth said...

I can't believe Emma will be six this weekend! Of course my present will be late (sorry, Emma)! Happy birthday to the most wonderful little girl... Emmaolialaschmala!
XOXO -- Bethioli, Boobah Steven & Baby Adam

MOMjNana said...

I miss my Emma so BADLY! What a cute party and everyone had fun. Sorry I missed this one. Love, NANA

Carly Morton said...

Happy 6th birthday Emma! Who do you like the most, Sharpay or Gabriella? Avery thinks she is Sharpay. Anyway, you are growing up so fast.