Free Time Update: I am working on a model of a destroyer that is about 3 feet long. The kit is really old and one I remember from being a kid... always way
up high on the shelf at the hobby shop. Dad served briefly on the Mullaney DD528 (a Fletcher class) during the Vietnam war, so I'm going to at least get the numbers on the model set
up like that one. I'll try and post some pics eventually.Some interesting info on the Mullaney here: http://www.ussmullany.org/Outsailed.html
What happened to the model town you ask? Well, I started
to get burned out so now I take turns doing a project for that and then something unrelated to the model town. Here's a pic of one of the last major structures I worked on - the Castle. Also included are two detail pics showing the interiors of two of the rooms. Click on any pic to see a (much)
No comments:
Post a Comment