Saturday, February 23, 2008

Painting and Pillow



It was a beautiful day here today. The kids wanted to paint so we went outside and pulled out some of Travis' old pieces of wood and said...have at it! They splattered paint from head to toe but had a fantastic time doing it! Emma is proudly showing off the final masterpieces.
The tooth has been an issue ALL day. It is now leaning completely forward....we asked our neighbor Laura (she's a dental hygienist) to take a look at the tooth...she said it should fall out within the next few days. It is hanging on pretty tightly. Emma announced tonight that she likes having a loose tooth because she gets to eat things the boys don't. Her breakfast was yogurt and pudding, lunch was applesauce and yogurt and dinner was 4 packs of grits and a smoothie. Aunt Bev made her a tooth fairy pillow when she was just a baby. She has it out and ready. We're just waiting for the big moment!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the art... beautiful! Great colors! The kids are GORGEOUS... Emma is such a mini-Christioli... I love it! Can't wait to see you ALL next month! YAHOO!

Anonymous said...

It's like peering into the daily life of the All American family!

Ms. Getz, you're family blog is cool!

The model is astounding. I knew you did some awesome work Travis but that's crazy.

The kids are beyond awesome. Every time I see or hear anything about them, it makes me want to have one.

You have 3, can't I just buy one of yours?

Dutch
www.thedigitalblast.com