
The kids spent a GREAT day at my Grandma's house yesterday. My uncle plowed a row in his garden and let them plant corn. Maybe now they'll understand vegetables don't grow in the grocery store. I've always had a little guilt that my kids don't have room to dig and explore in the country like I did as a child so I love it when they get to go out to my grandma's house. By the way, my Grandma is 88 years old. She is so cute...she goes to the Senior Citizen Center everyday and eats a hotdog with all her friends. She also loves to play bingo. She never got her driver's license! We tell her she's gonna live to be 100! I'm so thankful that my kids have gotten to know and love her!
2 comments:
Precious memories! Love, NanaBanana
Your grandmother is adorable...so glad the boys got some dirt time...anytime you want to come camp/dig/and get dirty you know where we are! gotta say...the women in your fam have some strong genes...you all look so much alike! especially great grandma, granmajo and your sis!
Post a Comment