Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Camp Getz...Day 4, Part 1



Campers were up and at'em this morning. The van was loaded and off we went to our favorite...Monkey Joe's. Thankfully I had free coupons! The kids were having a blast....Zach had warmed up to being there and was flying through the place like a madman. We sat down for a snack, Fa-Fa guzzled some water then proceeded to barf all over the place. It was obviously from drinking soo much water and bouncing but sadly we had to pack it up and head home to clean ourselves. So, this is how everything went down...Charlie screamed because a dot of throw up went on his arm, I am covered and trying to clean the floor, myself and fa-fa. I rip off fa-fa's shirt and just toss it in the trash (it was one of our old ones), Charlie sees fa-fa's shirt off and takes his off, then Zach sees Charlie takes his off so he rips his off. All the while I'm saying, guys we have to go home and start dragging fa-fa away and the whole time Zach is screaming....ONE MORE MINUTE SISSY! SO, imagine me walking through this place with 3 boys with only pants and socks on, Charlie holding out his arm and screaming...I have Bomit on my arm. I manage to get all of them into the bathroom and I seriously gave fa-fa, me and charlie a bath. Voila...we were good to go. Best thing was when we all were leaving and no one had on shirts OR shoes and everyone was staring saying..they forgot their shoes (I left them in the car)..they're sure going to be cold...By the way...I am proud to say that I was not the least bit flustered by any of this. I decided that it was definitely not time to go home so our next plan was to go to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny. As we headed out I realized I had BOMIT on my pants and shoes. SO, we ended up heading home. We decided to go see the Easter Bunny at 4 when Trav gets home. All 4 kids took naps...we have to wear them out BIG TIME at the mall tonight. We are going to Southpoint and let them run like the wind. So, here ends Part 1 of Day 4

1 comment:

MOMjNana said...

I am LOL so hard that I can hardly catch my breath! What craxy fun!!!
MOMjNana