Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here are pictures from our day at Broadway at the Beach!

We went to Sunset Beach the weekend after Christmas. We decided to take a little road trip down to Myrtle on Saturday. We had a blast! Here you can see Emma and Graham getting their "HULA" on!





























Here are the kids at their first Japanese Restaurant. They LOVED the show but not so much the FOOD!
Notice anything new in this
picture???Hint....look at the earlobe!!
Emma has wanted to get her ears
pierced for about a year but has been afraid it would hurt. Well, there the cutest store called Libby Lou's...they did ear piercing and hairdo's for little kids. She was very excited and after walking around a little, we came back and she decided she was ready to do it. It was so sad because I could see the pure terror in her eyes...but she was determined. So, she let out an ear piercing scream when they did it...continued to cry and finally shouted, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
It only took her about 15 minutes to be jumping up and down with excitment . WELLLL, unfortunately a few nights later one of the earrings came out in the bed...(blame it on your daddy, Emma. He was trying to move you) We tried to put the earring back in in the morning but it had already closed!!!!I think that Emma will be starting a new fad of just wearing one earring because I'm not too sure she'llgo through that again!
I'm very proud of you Emma Grace!
My precious child...I keep asking her to please stop growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

MOMjNana said...

She is in WI and taking good care of the one ear. Thanks for the blog update Christy, now keep going. I love to see all of it. Sending more photos soon. Love, NanaBanana

Beth said...

Oh... so sweet. She looks like such a big girl... oh, remind me to tell you my ear piercing story (if you don't remember it!). Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Yahoo! But I want to see Emma-oli, too!!!! Any chance?

Snow looks awesome.... very, very cool... I'm still waiting for it to finally snow here. I know Adam will love it!!! Call me when you know more weekend details!!! Love you!