I babysat for my friends 7 week old daughter, Carmen. It made me want to have another one...but then reality hit when my kids got home that day. If I have a baby, is there anyone out there that would take them around 9 months...I'll be done with them by now.
I volunteered to make my nephew's birthday cake. He is having a monkey party...hence the monkey mold. It was my first character cake and I learned alot. First, do not attempt to color your frosting...just buy the Wiltons in a can. Second, you need HOURS to do it. Third, the kids cannot be home. Thankfully my mom watched them for a while but then I was on my own. I actually caught Graham leaning into the bowl of icing and licking the bowl. The cake turned out cute, however I will probably not eat any of it....enough said!
Our babysitter, Alex came for a visit. She moved to Asheville over the summer. As you can see, the kids love her. We had a fun night catching up.
Emma and Rachel made Christmas pancakes for dinner. As you can see, they topped them with whipped cream. It was messy but fun!
1 comment:
I'm loving the photos. And, that cake, looks DELISH. Hope you're planning to make Adam's! :o)
Love you!
Post a Comment