Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A day in the life....



Here is Graham and Charlie's school picture. The photographer took individuals and a picture of them together. How cute are they?




If you know me well, then you know I overdo the holidays. For Christmas we always watch Frosty the snowman throughout the season..over and over and over and OVER. So, last night was the big night. Frosty came out of the Christmas bin and the kids watched it twice. Then Travis read, Twas the night before Christmas. I even bought a little wreath light yesterday. I know you think I'm crazy, but as I tell all my friends...it's all about making memories for the kids. This is why I dressed as Santa to pick the kids up at the bus stop. (My neighbor Malia asked....do you have to make a memory EVERYDAY???) Yes, I do!!!




Mickey Mouse Dinner!

Tonight the kids had a Mickey dinner. At Disney World everything is shaped as Mickey, so I tried to recreate it at dinner (making a memory...)


Mickey included the following...carrot face and ears, raisin eyes, bacon body, apple arms and legs and baked beans and sprinkles were the fireworks. After dinner we did fireworks in the garage. Travis made it a trivia game where the kids had to answer a question before they could have a firecracker. Are we weird or what?

An action shot of Graham going to the bus stop to get emma!









Knocking of Malia's door...we know you're in there!!!




It was a spray bottle war yesterday between the boys. Everything was wet but they were thrilled...great Christmas present idea!




FaFa! My nephew Ethan is known only as FaFa to the kids. His brother named him that when he was a newborn! Precious child!



Please look at the drool coming from FaFa...classic. Charlie, Zach and FaFa playing in the playhouse.




Cute now but what about when they are 15!




The boys first time snapping snap beans with Granny! Tip...always have snap beans on hand for a rainy day activity!


Look close and you will see Graham's blanket tucked into the back of his shirt....he calls this is Superman cape!


Just an ordinary day in the life of the Getz boys!

No comments: