We had our 3rd Annual Halloween Party yesterday. It was the best one yet. Among the activities was a visit from a REAL race car driver, Elliott Jewel. He "tore up some asphalt" as they say in race car language. The car was loud and fast! Each kid got a ride around the block and let me tell you...they will never forget it! We had a bounce house, slide, snow cone and popcorn machine, pumpkin carving contest and a candy hunt!!!!! Travis dressed up in his dads leisure suit and I dresses up in his dads doctors coat. I was "Dr. Feel Good". I felt alot of people...and they all felt Reeeal good! We had a blast! Can't wait till next year!
There once was a family of five, who were trying to stay alive! But the dad lost his hair, and the children would not share, and the mom could barely survive!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Annual Halloween Party
We had our 3rd Annual Halloween Party yesterday. It was the best one yet. Among the activities was a visit from a REAL race car driver, Elliott Jewel. He "tore up some asphalt" as they say in race car language. The car was loud and fast! Each kid got a ride around the block and let me tell you...they will never forget it! We had a bounce house, slide, snow cone and popcorn machine, pumpkin carving contest and a candy hunt!!!!! Travis dressed up in his dads leisure suit and I dresses up in his dads doctors coat. I was "Dr. Feel Good". I felt alot of people...and they all felt Reeeal good! We had a blast! Can't wait till next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so there next October!
Do you remember the Halloween party Tara, you and I went to... 14 years ago?!? Classic!
Post a Comment