There once was a family of five,
who were trying to stay alive!
But the dad lost his hair,
and the children would not share,
and the mom could barely survive!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Happy 35th Birthday to Travis, 8-8-08!!! We had a small celebration that included a cake from Harris Teeter. Being the professional cake decorator that I am, I was appalled! That cake cost $18 and was hideous! Yes, I know, I should have made it myself...next time I will. Emma helped me pick it out...it has tanks and airplanes on it! Has anyone noticed that he looks the same at 35 as he did at 25????
Happy Birthday, Travis-oli! Hope you had a great day... Christy's right... you seriously look like you're 25, still! :) I really miss you all and hope to see everyone soon... Love you guys! Bethioli
Happy Bday Big Bro!! your bday gift from us is a date night... you better take us up on it or else we might forget...like we forgot the rocker, the chaise lounge... heehee!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Travis-oli!
Hope you had a great day... Christy's right... you seriously look like you're 25, still! :)
I really miss you all and hope to see everyone soon... Love you guys! Bethioli
Happy Bday Big Bro!! your bday gift from us is a date night... you better take us up on it or else we might forget...like we forgot the rocker, the chaise lounge... heehee!
Post a Comment