Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun in First Grade



Emma starts her third week of First Grade tomorrow and all is well! She is adjusting fine although she still likes to be walked into the classroom. I am the room mom for the class...what was I thinking??? It looks like it will be fun to help out but I'll let you know at the end of the year!! Emma has been AMAZING us each night while she does her reading. She is reading BIG books AND likes to lay in the bed and read alone...HALLELUJAH! SO, now if I can just get the boys to learn a thing or two. We're on the countdown until their school starts...Sept 2nd! I had to take them out of their school and put then at the YMCA in order for them to go three days a week. They need it and sooo doo I!

1 comment:

Mocha_Mom said...

sniffle, sniffle... she is growing up so fast. Tell her her Auntie loves her!