Thursday, July 24, 2008

Loong week!


My hubby has been away all week (even though he only went out of town on Wednesday). I am very proud of him but am ready for him to come on home. He went to Pentagon this morning then on to meet with a satellite imagery company this afternoon. He was given a private tour of the Air and Space Museum hoping that they will get involved in their games. Whew...he is a big shot these days. I wonder if he will get a driver and a secretary soon?? Oh, I forgot, that's me! Anyways, I've made it through the week without him, and with moms help. Emma starts school on Monday and she is pretty sure that she is NOT going to go. After explaining to her that it will be fun and that all her friends were gonna be in her class, I finally resorted to..."It's the law, Emma! The police will get us if you don't!" That didn't make the situation any better... Oh well, I'll bribe her with junk food or toys...that will surely work. Chao!

1 comment:

MOMjNana said...

She must just be scared about starting 1st grade. We know she will love it. You just have to get through the first day. I'll give her a call. Love, MOMjNana