Monday, July 28, 2008

Emma starts first grade!






This is Emma's teacher, Mrs. Zogbi! Emma is so excited because they have a class Guinea Pig!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations, Emma! I can remember meeting you for the first time like it was yesterday... you were all snuggled up in your living room and I thought you were so gorgeous...times have not changed. Here's to a great year, my love!

Mocha_Mom said...

she is so cute in that dress... sure makes me wish I had a girl right about now... hope her first day was a blast!!

Beth said...

Emma looks like a little princess! I'm so glad she's liking first grade!
Thanks for the adorable b-day card and keychain. It's perfect for my new work keys! :) Love you guys!

MOMjNana said...

Emma, dearest, I knew you would love 1st grade because you love to learn new things all the time. How I miss you but I still have your labels on things here (like tomato, art in here, etc) and some beautiful pipe cleaner creations decorating the lamps in the barn. The birds even miss you. How is Molly?
Love, Nana