Mom and I are taking a cake decorating class! We have learned how to make our own buttercream frosting and frost a cake (without crumbs and very smooth)...no Duncan Hines frosting here! We learned how to make stars, squiggly lines, dots and write words. So, I'm pretty good with the stars but WHOAAA...I canNOT write! So, above is the result of our first class. I thought it was pretty good until I wrote on it! Also, my colors are too bright. Do Not laugh! hee hee! Next week we learn to make roses.
There once was a family of five, who were trying to stay alive! But the dad lost his hair, and the children would not share, and the mom could barely survive!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Cake decorating class!
Mom and I are taking a cake decorating class! We have learned how to make our own buttercream frosting and frost a cake (without crumbs and very smooth)...no Duncan Hines frosting here! We learned how to make stars, squiggly lines, dots and write words. So, I'm pretty good with the stars but WHOAAA...I canNOT write! So, above is the result of our first class. I thought it was pretty good until I wrote on it! Also, my colors are too bright. Do Not laugh! hee hee! Next week we learn to make roses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously, that cake is GORGEOUS. Oh, you know how much i LOVE cake. It's like my favorite food. Can you send some over?
p.s. I left you a few messages today... call me... p.s.s. That Charlie is the cutest pirate EVER.
I am so impressed!!!!....cakes don't need words anyway!:)
Post a Comment