ROUGH WEEK! We made it through last week even though I thought at times we wouldn't. Graham has definitely had a lot of pain and to make matters worse, he would NOT take his medicine...it hurt his throat. He has hardly eaten anything in a week, which would not bother me if he was Charlie. He has stayed hydrated, though. We pretty much stayed home the whole week and drove each other crazy. I'm so glad Charlie wasn't in the shape as Graham! We will have Charlie's done later this summer. I didn't take too many pictures last week but here are the ones I did take!
There once was a family of five, who were trying to stay alive! But the dad lost his hair, and the children would not share, and the mom could barely survive!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Rough Week!
ROUGH WEEK! We made it through last week even though I thought at times we wouldn't. Graham has definitely had a lot of pain and to make matters worse, he would NOT take his medicine...it hurt his throat. He has hardly eaten anything in a week, which would not bother me if he was Charlie. He has stayed hydrated, though. We pretty much stayed home the whole week and drove each other crazy. I'm so glad Charlie wasn't in the shape as Graham! We will have Charlie's done later this summer. I didn't take too many pictures last week but here are the ones I did take!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment