Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Surgery

We are here at the hospital now and Graham is in recovery. He had his tonsils removed also. The doc said they were HUGE! My poor baby! They did have to intubate him since the surgery was more complicated. We have not seen him yet. Charlie is back now only having tubes. The rest of the surgery was canceled because he has a fever this morning. The boys were pretty upset when we got here, so Travis...being the strange person he is, went and found a rollie pollie for them to play with. He is going to have it ready in the recovery room to make them feel better????SO STRANGE! The recovery should be more intense for Graham, especially having his tonsils removed, LUCKY ME! I'll send an update when we get home.

3 comments:

Carly Morton said...

Poor babies....I know you had a very tense day and I'll say a prayer for a quick recovery. I know they will be much better after all this is over.

Heather said...

precious little ones...when will charlie's next surgery be?
H

Beth said...

Glad the boys were in good spirit this evening & that everything went well today. Hopefully this will be the end of the ear infections! XOXO from Adam & co.