To end the week, Emma went to Grandpa and Ma Ali's for the weekend. Travis and I and YES the boys too...checked into the Holiday Inn Sunspree to celebrate our 9th anniversary. We swam in the indoor pool...ok, the boys might be behind in alot of things, but swimming is Not one of them. Those boys are crazy. Graham can basically swim and Charlie mastered going under, jumping in and kicking his feet. To finish off our stay, Gabby the parrot came to tuck the boys in and bring them a cookie and milk. Emma made the switch from the grandparents to Rachel's house Sunday afternoon to begin Marine Quest camp at UNCW tomorrow morning. So, it's back to "almost" reality for me. Spring Break sure has changed from 10 years ago.... I WANT TO GO TO CANCUN...................
There once was a family of five, who were trying to stay alive! But the dad lost his hair, and the children would not share, and the mom could barely survive!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Celebrating our 9th year at the Holiday Inn
To end the week, Emma went to Grandpa and Ma Ali's for the weekend. Travis and I and YES the boys too...checked into the Holiday Inn Sunspree to celebrate our 9th anniversary. We swam in the indoor pool...ok, the boys might be behind in alot of things, but swimming is Not one of them. Those boys are crazy. Graham can basically swim and Charlie mastered going under, jumping in and kicking his feet. To finish off our stay, Gabby the parrot came to tuck the boys in and bring them a cookie and milk. Emma made the switch from the grandparents to Rachel's house Sunday afternoon to begin Marine Quest camp at UNCW tomorrow morning. So, it's back to "almost" reality for me. Spring Break sure has changed from 10 years ago.... I WANT TO GO TO CANCUN...................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Updates! I love all the photos, Christioli. The kids look great and so happy. I'm glad you all had such a great time in Wrightsville. Give me a call tomorrow!
Post a Comment