There once was a family of five,
who were trying to stay alive!
But the dad lost his hair,
and the children would not share,
and the mom could barely survive!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Emma's "Girl's Only" Party
Emma had her first party tonight! There was no reason for the party....(her birthday is in May). She just wanted to invite some friends from her class to come over and play. As you can see, we ordered a "BIG BOY" pizza. It is so big that it fed 9 of us and we had a ton left over. The girls thought it was crazy! After playing outside for a while, the dads came over for a silly string fight. I don't know who had more fun...the girls or the dads.
I'm so glad that Emma had a girl's night... you go, girl!...now, if I can just get that image of the 'big boy' pizza out of my head, I'll be able to sleep tonight.. it looks alot bigger than I remember.
2 comments:
sooooo cute! you didn't tell me emma was having a par-tay! i would've helped you decorate! :)
I'm so glad that Emma had a girl's night... you go, girl!...now, if I can just get that image of the 'big boy' pizza out of my head, I'll be able to sleep tonight.. it looks alot bigger than I remember.
Post a Comment